Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 5

January 29, 2009 - Today is officially the 5th day of the virus attack. I still am maintaining the meds prescribed by the doctor except for TYLENOL as my fever has already subsided and is maintained at 36 degrees. I have also started taking Myra 300E and Centrum as food supplements since I am not been eating really well because of my sore throat. I also asked Uncle Don to buy me some oranges, kiwis, cabbage and broccoli to facilitate fast healing of the wounds as they are all rich in Vitamin C.

I felt a tinge of self pity while looking at my face in the mirror. And while talking to Kevin I told him I feel so alone and ugly. But the sweet tongue that he is he told me I am not what I felt and that he would love me and would be there for me in sickness and in health. That made me feel a little better and it quelled my drama episode.

Anyway, I do have a few more breakouts but only little ones. I hope they all stop appearing tomorrow.

I think I am on my way to fast recovery. Thanks to my doctor, Dr. Sergei Ledesma and to the nurses who acted so quick when I was rushed to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment