Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 4

January 28, 2009 - I woke up early today with a very sore throat that swallowing anything solid proved to be so painful. I ate beef noodle soup for breakfast and then took my meds and had a quick shower. Ah! Showers are so blissful. When I got out of the bathroom, I was told by my mom and a few friends that I should not be showering so the blisters would heal faster. Well, I don't think I can survive a day without taking a bath. Anyway, I still feel a lil itch on my back and my tummy because of the blisters and I think I have accidentally popped the ones on my back. And yes, I don't wear any bra at all anymore while at home so I won't disturb the little "itch harbingers" and risk getting numerous pock marks.


The blisters have doubled on my face doubled in number already but good thing not in size. I am thankful for that and yes I don't look as ugly as I expected yet. Hahaha! And I haven't combed my hair for the 3rd day today as it hurts when the comb grazes the scalp. Such a pain! So, I have my hair on in a bun almost always. I had homemade beef soup with a little rice for lunch. I had to force myself to eat so I can take the nasty meds. I have stopped taking TYLENOL already.


After lunch, I sprayed Lysol all over my room, every nook and cranny. I am a little paranoid now and I vowed that I will clean my room all over this weekend. I will not leave any corner undisturbed. I have been also thinking that I might have developed a fear for crowded places already and may even reach to a point when I could have a bottle of Lysol in my purse just to make sure I am not acquiring any bad bacteria/virus anymore. I shall call this weekend plan OPERATION: Spritz and Wipe.


I was also able to plant the new lily tubers I bought last Monday. If I delay, they might end up rotten so I had to get up and do something productive for the garden I am growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment