Friday, February 27, 2009

A Month Plus Three

It has been more than a month since I had the first break-out of lesions and I haven't had fever or any other untoward complications whatsoever. All I have left are some marks on my back. I hope they all disappear soon enough. Summer is here and it would be a frustration to not be able to wear the new outfits I bought. Arrrgh! I really did not mind getting the chicken pox, what I hated was the bad timing. Anyway, I am still using the scar serum and I have seen some great results as the marks have lightened considerably, I have also been religiously taking Vitamin E supplements and my lotion's primary ingredient is also Vitamin E. I also have weekly body scrub sessions. Ah vanity!

Anyway, I infected my lil sis and Uncle Don by the way so they had to deal with the pox as well. Uncle Don got his vaccine 2 days after my lesions appeared so I guess it didn't do really well. He took the generic brand of the pricey medicine I took and he had big lesions on his face. So, if you are thinking of using it too, I suggest go make your wallet cry for a few days and buy the meds I took. My lil sis is undergoing dermatology treatments as well so she could get rid of her pock marks.

I hope I'll never get infected ever again. Ta ta...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you're so intent on following a regime, make sure you do apply your lotion twice a day after bath (that means taking a bath). It doesn't matter when you take bath the first time but make sure that the second time is before you go to sleep. Sleeping is when our body recovers from everything - anything that will make you healthier will work twice as effective when you sleep :)

Duni said...

Hi!
I'm so sorry to hear you caught chicken pox. It looks like you're coping well,though. Hope you heal fast soon!
thanks for you comment on my blog. Yes, I saved most of my important stuff, but unfortunately I lost a week's worth of work, which I hadn't saved yet.

take care,

Duni

KT Nielsen said...

@ thingswelovetohate.com - Thank you for the tip. Yes, I have been really really religious in doing all my skin rituals.

@ Duni - Yes, I am healing fast and I hope the scars disappear as soon as possible. What with all the products/creams/lotions/serums that I have been using.

Thank you girls for the comment. I appreciate it a lot.

Post a Comment