Saturday, May 30, 2009

Healing Potions

Here are the pictures of the products that I have used so far in the attempt to get rid of scars left by the too-late chicken pox virus that hit me late January.


I use The Face Shop's Ricewater Brightening Foam which I have featured in my other blog. You can read about it here. And oh by the way, while I was in the healing stage of the pox sores, Cetaphil helped a lot. It was a gentle and hypoallergenic wash that does not contain soap. It didn't sting or hurt when used. I used the St. Ives Apricot Scrub on my back and not on my face. It provided a gentle exfoliation for the old skin. I alternately use Bench's Seaweed and Papaya Body Scrub and the Yoko Yogurt scrub that smelled Divine. For maintenance, I use Revlon Aquamarine Lotion with Vitamin E and Elastin.

I am currently using the Olive line of Body Shop right now. It smells clean and so organic. It's a must try (although a lil pricey but every bottle, tube and tub goes a long way.

I use Myra E body lotion when it is a little humid outside and I need to be moisturized. It is nongreasy and smells very good too. I just used a 200ml bottle of this and decided to altogether switch to Aquamarine.

For more inner cleansing and Vitamin E supplement, I am taking 2 gel capsules of Myra 400E everyday. One after breakfast and one after dinner.

And this picture, I could swear and attest to its effectivity although the biggest downside for me is the fishy smell (mainly because it has shark oil). You just have to religiously massage the product and you will see significant difference after a few uses.

3 comments:

Goryo said...

Is there a product you could suggest for me to avoid too much farting. I've been farting often lately.. Please do see my story

HERE --> Farting problem

KT Nielsen said...

@Goryo There is no product to use to avoid too much farting. What you can do is to avoid eating food that will give you too much gas like rootcrops and all that.

noone said...

mm fishy smell would turn me off too. I haven't found anything to get rid of my scars yet... Sigh, I wish I was 7 again when I healed faster! lol

Post a Comment